Sunday 11 April 2021

Supporter of the Week 9

 .. and to continue our Supporter of the Week.....we give you GRAHAM MCMILLAN. All the way from sunny France, where he now resides (mainly because we won't let him back over) with his good lady Mary (who we would let back in). Cheers Graham.


WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE STADIUM:
I'm a huge fan of Stade Chaban-Delmas in Bordeaux , its not particularly pretty or modern , but the history it has and the atmosphere on game days is phenomenal .
I can honestly say I've never had a bad experience there .
WHAT IS YOUR BEST EXPERIENCE, HOME OR AWAY:
Naturally for me that'll be an away game . Nicos try against La Rochelle December 2019 . What a moment that was , his smile lit up the stadium .
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A WARRIORS SUPPORTER:
I feel part of a family of friends .
You know you're amongst good people when you meet other Warriors supporters .
Camaraderie is an over used word , but it definitely applies here .
IF YOU WEREN'T A WARRIORS' SUPPORTER, WHO WOULD YOU SUPPORT?:
If you mean outside of the Pro14 , that would be my French club UBB (Union Bordeaux-Begles) .. In the Pro14 it has to be Ulster , if I don't say that Mrs Mac will batter me 😄
WHAT DO YOU MISS MOST?:
Meeting my pals .












No comments: